Senior Specialist-Paul Sumner
Artvisory specialises in the sale of Single-Owner Collections and we pride ourselves in handling the sale of collections in a very personal, sensitive and yet dynamic way.
Senior specialist Paul Sumner has 35 years experience handling some of the most interesting and varied collections sold in recent decades, including many of the highest value collections that have been sold at auction in Australia. These include The Peter Elliott Collection, The Ann Lewis Collection and the John Kluge collection on behalf of Columbia University, just to name three.
Artvisory offers services that include:
- Unrivalled experience in handling and advising upon the sale of collections in Australia
- Personal service from start to finish.
- Expertise across multiple categories
- Unrivalled marketing strategies and understanding of how to handle the sale of a collection in Australia.
- Single-Owner Collection auctions held in every state around Australia
- Advice on Forming a Single-Owner collection.
- Insurance valuations for Single-Owner collections
- Valuations for Probate and Family Division
Contact Paul Sumner now to make an appointment to discuss our Single-Owner department services, which is confidential and without incurred cost.
t: 0412 337 827 e: email@example.com